Case Study – International Distribution Company
This company headquartered in the southeastern US operates 350 branches located in North America, Europe and Asia. It employs over 20,000 people and offers industrial MRO safety and electrical products and services. Their voice, data and wireless network spend in North America was $5.5 Million per annum.
Over the past 3 years we have been retained to:
- Perform detailed reviews of technical and commercial proposals for MPLS, frame relay, router rental and management
- Review their ATM Metro network and provided recommendations to improve resiliency of the network
Our deliverables included:
- Working closely with the Tier 1 engineers to refine proposals
- Optimizing the data network and router services
- Intensive negotiation at the VP level for total service package.
- Saving $3 Million over a 2.5 year contract